[meta-freescale] file content sync error?
Dennis Muhlestein
2018-11-12 19:01:35 UTC
I have a repo set up on the sumo branch.

Tried to build a fresh image (new build directory w/ xwayland) for the
imx6 sabresd board.

During imx-gpu-sdk I got this:

| FslContentSync V0.2.7
| error: Sync validation failed
| GNUmakefile_Yocto:166: recipe for target 'install' failed
| make: *** [install] Error 1
| WARNING: exit code 2 from a shell command.

Google isn't turning up much for why this error would exist. Any
thoughts? Looks to me like the build completed fine but there is
something wrong with the install recipe perhaps.

TIA..

Otavio Salvador
2018-11-18 21:15:30 UTC
Hello,

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 5:02 PM Dennis Muhlestein
Post by Dennis Muhlestein
I have a repo set up on the sumo branch.
Tried to build a fresh image (new build directory w/ xwayland) for the
imx6 sabresd board.
| FslContentSync V0.2.7
| error: Sync validation failed
| GNUmakefile_Yocto:166: recipe for target 'install' failed
| make: *** [install] Error 1
| WARNING: exit code 2 from a shell command.
Google isn't turning up much for why this error would exist. Any
thoughts? Looks to me like the build completed fine but there is
Please test our master branches (with OE-Core thud) as this is likely
to be branched very soon and is a nicer base for new products.
--
Otavio Salvador O.S. Systems
http://www.ossystems.com.br http://code.ossystems.com.br